Friday, January 30, 2009

What's In A Name?

As you can see we've had a wee bit of a name change ;) I, ofcourse can't change the blog address or name, but that's okay, I'm not about to start copying and pasting past blogs into a new one... Just the thought makes me want to cry.

I decided to switch up names because hair clippies are now too popular, just about everywhere! It's insane actually. So I enjoy doing them for the LP's because they look cute, but that's about it. I'll be blogging about the same stuff I've been blogging about for the last six months, I still may blog about clippies periodically (my interests have a way of coming back too...) but I figured I chat about old stuff, Kijiji, and shabbiness more often than not, so it made no sense to have a blog title that had little do with content... kind of confusing, no?

So relax, everything will be exactly the same (sorry) but with a different name. Hey, who knows, maybe one day I'll even reward you all by having the blog done up with a real layout, you know, when I finish a really fab shabby piece and sell it for the big bucks so that I can make that happen (incase you're getting excited, this pretty much means we're not getting one LoL). But we can dream about it, nothing wrong with that ;)

And if you're like me and you're into the antiques/vintage/salvage/shabby there are three different Ning groups now that're pretty great to visit:
http://www.iantiqueonline.ning.com - Wonderful for those seeking info, just starting out, have some expertise to share as well as just wanting to browse the online wares!
http://www.etsycottagestyle.ning.com/ - Great for shabby chic-ers (even if you only sell on Kijiji, it's more for the love of shabby) (see the member board along the side)
http://www.greenspotting.ning.com/ - A new site promoting architectural salvage and using it in a green way (reusing it as decor) very shabby (salvage) chic!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the name change and I have a shabby chair for sale :) My parents are selling my grandmother's chair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! This way I know someone is reading this craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin