Sunday, September 21, 2008

So Long...

Farewell old friend...

The Buick clocked out with 277,807 km on it. This it's last ride:



That was the Buick being hauled far, far away from a local dealership ;) It was actually a bitter sweet moment. We all know I'm a weiner and I feel sorry for everything. As predicted I actually felt sad for the Buick. It was sort of like putting a faithful, but very annoying, poorly behaved pet to sleep. It was the right thing to do, but I still feel sad. That's weird, eh? Yeah, thought so too...

Here's a small admission to go along with this video. Ready? Okay.


*I picked out the Buick and I made Mr. Pretties buy it three years ago. I promoted a trade from a 6 year old mint condition Honda with 71,000km on it for an 8 year old Buick with 190,000km on it.*

Whew. I feel so much better now that I got that off my chest! So, the Buick saga was really all my fault. I guess that was an example of the .111% of the time that I'm wrong. And when I'm wrong, I'm very, very wrong. Hey, if you're going to do something go all the way, right? Sure. We'll go with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! This way I know someone is reading this craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin