Sunday, October 26, 2008

How Cool Is That...

...I just wanted to say hi to my readers from Guam, Australia, Bermuda, Croatia, and South Africa. I think that's so cool that people from so far away stop by to read the blog! When I see they've stopped by and I haven't posted anything new it actually makes me feel bad!

This is not to say if you're not from a different country you're not cool and I don't appreciate you, I totally do. I love all my readers. With the exception of readers with rude comments, yeah, don't love you so much. It's just exciting that countries that I have no experience with can relate to things I'm writing about. With the exception of Bermuda, my family is from Bermuda and I'm fairly well versed in that subject.

So, if you're stopping by from one of these places please leave a comment letting us know a bit about you, since you know so much about us! (I mean the pretties, I haven't yet started referring to myself as 'us'. Yet.)

This is also to let you know Mr. Pretties is on vacay this week. I know, what the heck, eh?! This means I will not have nearly as much time to blog. The blog may become stale this week because Mr. Pretties doesn't understand the importance of daily/multi daily blogging. I'll try to do as much as I can though. No doubt I'll have something complainy to post about with the vacay situation going about!

1 comment:

  1. hey - I'm also from south africa....!!!!

    i LOVE your blog background, it's amazing.

    So...a little about me?

    I have an 11 month old son(accidental pregnancy), am living with my boyfriend and busy studying for my masters' degree in constitutional law.

    love the blog, will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! This way I know someone is reading this craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin