Thursday, January 1, 2009

Beverlys Anyone?


As I was checking my email lastnight I had someone email us about 'that piece of crap' - Mr. Pretties They offered me, are you ready for this, $1200. Wth?! They said they could grab it the end of the weekend.

Mmmkay then, I'm thinking someone just happen to be having themselves a few (or many) beverlys, just a few hours too soon lastnight... I'll keep you posted, but I'm 100% positive that in their clearly highly drunken state they meant to type $12. Goofballs. It gave us a good laugh though!

In the mean time, doesn't it look cute in our kitchen?

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I think it would look perfect in my dinning room but shipping from you to me would be a killer. Happy New Year and I hope the offer was true. Think of all you could do with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! It wants to come to my house!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! This way I know someone is reading this craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin