Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lastnight I Had A Dream...

... Those are scary words according to Mr. Pretties. I have some pretty bazaar dreams, but we can talk about them another time. They require their own post.


So I had a dream lastnight that because Garfield and Cheddar are Polydactyl Cats they could open dresser drawers with their 'hands' and had all the drawers opened in my dresser. Silly, eh? Then I woke up a few hours later, looked at my dresser and what do you know? Garfield and Cheddar are opening them with their 'hands'. I am dead serious. I have never seen anything like it in my life. Apparently with their extra digits their able to do things an average cat can't, such as opening doors/drawers/and catching things with one paw. This makes them super intelligent (trust me when I say the last thing we need around here is super intelligent cats) and excellent mousers.


I wanted to take pictures of their 'hands' or 'mitts' but they're not going for that just now, so I'll post this one instead:



Rest assured and they've both been vet checked and their extra digits, or thumbs, cause them no pain, they are just extra mischievous. Seriously, this would only happen to me.

1 comment:

  1. I do love the dresser. I am not sure what I am going to do with it. Husband wants to strip it and refinish....I'd like to paint it. I had thought about turning it into a sink base. I may have to search for another cheap one to do that to. I'll have to photo my "new" child size picnic table I got for $15 from my old "uncle" Don. I saw it on his drive when I took my son over on Halloween, it was a prefect fit so he said I could have it for a steal! He is always gining me good buys......Husband says he doesn't know why I need all the stuff.
    Love your bows, too bad I have a boy. I made and sold bows in college for spending money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! This way I know someone is reading this craziness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin